* Don't swim to down streets when a city has been flooded.
* Street fighting is a bad idea when Wearing slippers and a dressing gown!
* I spent six years earning my GNVQ, BTEC and degree in the arts, photography philosophy and media!
I’m a 36ish manager of a coffee house... yes yes, hardly the position worthy of a
My epic talent.
* Don't climb a ladder in a raging storm after you locked you and your housemate out of the house!
* I’ve over 10 years management experience operating business both small, large, Independence and multinationals.
* 10 years training, developing and shaping teams and Individuals to deliver there very best potential!
* But from all of this my most valuable and cherished qualification has been seeing people leave my employment to further there own careers.
* You may think spending 6 years of my young life learning may have been a-little excessive.
* Over those years I learnt many new thing! in new places! with him new people! It was a life experience I’ll never forget.
So, who am I and why should you bother looking around my site?
* I’ve undertaken many self development workshops and courses over the years....
....qualifying as a master coach from the John Haynes coaching academy was one of the most rewarding and mind expanding programs I have ever been on. A real treat.